Sunday, May 10, 2009

Missing the Good old days

I was walking alone in the mall the other day and felt alone and sad.  While I've always been an emotionally strong and like being alone, especially with shopping, I couldn't help but feel sad that I wasn't aimlessly shopping with my mom or sisters.  I just felt so empty and so ripped from what I knew.  

I get sad on occasion and I try to remember the days that were.  But I don't necessarily want to go back to what was but I just want to be able to have it once in a while.  I have girls here and friends here but it's just not entirely what I am used to...

I miss seeing all my family, going over to their houses just because... seeing my cousin perform at gigs, seeing my friends in LA or OC... I've been living in St.Louis for 4 years now and I just cannot get used to this lifestyle.  I don't mind it, but just cannot accept it as "mine"

I miss a lot. I don't want to go back. I just want to get back on my path of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment