Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Memories

  • I remember all my trips to Santa Barbara. I think if my sister hand't gone to school there, I never would have exlpored it. The best trip was when my older sister, my mom and I all went up and hung out. I love shopping with my mom, she always knows how to do things fun and just knows how to take care of her brood.
  • I remember studying with my best friend one night and she was in her pj's, we went to downtown HB and got ice cream.
  • Best memory in HS was spending it with my younger sister... I remember we'd go to 5 points and buy Jack Purcells, or go to Coco's and eat...
  • Best memory with Jackie is when her and I had lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe in Fashion Island
  • I remember we couldn't have Coke without milk, that was dad's rule
  • I remember when Tej and I had off for the summer, mom said we couldn't have Coke or the good food until after 12 ( to ensure we were "productive" I guess, what her plan) so, Tej and I would stay in bed till 11:45, put the pizza's in the toaster, get the Coke ready and watch Jenny Jones
  • Chilitos and taco snacks....mmmmmmm
  • Jamie, giving me my first driving lesson (who knew I REALLY didn't know how to drive!)
  • As for my own memory with mom... working with her at Sony and going to the commisary or the lot... just spending time with her

more to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment