Thursday, July 9, 2009

Michael Jackson... what's really going on...

So, my thoughts on the whole MJ funeral.

Forest Lawn was listed as a temporary site. They had the memorial at the Staples Center, initially stating the body might not be there, though the memorial will go on. Then, TMZ reported that the body will not be buried in Forest Lawn and if you see a casket going there it's a decoy. It's not being buried at Neverland Ranch, no one knows where it's being buried.

Here's my thoughts, because though you can let sleeping dogs lie, you don't let dead bodies just float around LA.

I think there was a casket at the memorial, which had no one in it. I think they are going to cremate Michael and spread his ashes, but not tell anyone. How can you NOT have a place to bury a body?

Just my thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment